Skip to content
Meet Our Schools
Meet Our Schools
Please complete this form to join the waitlist.
ISDTA Combine 2022 Waitlist
" indicates required fields
The waitlist will be cleared by first come first serve. If you are invited to attend, you will received a digital invoice that must be paid before attending.
2022-2023 School Year
Class of 2025
Class of 2024
Class of 2023
What high school did/do you attend?
Are/Were you on your high school's dance team?
My school did not have a dance team.
Do you dance for a studio?
I would like to hear from the following colleges dance teams...
Buena Vista University
Grand View University
Hawkeye Community College
Iowa Central Community College
Iowa State University
Iowa Western Community College
Kirkwood Community College
Mount Mercy University
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC)
Southwestern Community College
St. Ambrose University
University of Iowa
University of Northern Iowa
Upper Iowa University
William Penn University
Permission and Liability
The following section must be completed by a parent or guardian if the dancer is under 18.
Photo and Media Release
I also agree that ISDTA may use my child’s likeness, face, name or appearance in any video or photographs taken at the event(s). These video clips or photographs may be used in promotions, presentations or for broadcast, as needed, by ISDTA or any third-party organization involved with the event.
I acknowledge that this is a college recruiting event, and I or my child may be contacted by the ISDTA, participating colleges or universities, or any third-party organization involved with the event.
Liability and Release
As a parent/guardian, I give permission for my child to participate in the ISDTA State Combine on September 26th, including all alternate dates and locations established by the ISDTA to hold the ISDTA Combine. I have read and signed the “COVID-19 School Activities Student Permission Form, Release and Hold Harmless” form agreeing to the requirements and terms set forth therein.
I understand there are risks involved in participating in dance that may include minor injury, major injury, paralysis or even death. I do hereby grant permission to medical staff members to administer treatment to my child in the event of injury or illness. I also agree to hold harmless the ISDTA, Grand View University, and all host locations for an ISDTA events for any and all liability for negligence or any other claim against the above parties, or for any injury or illness incurred as a result of my child’s participation in this event.
COVID-19 Acknowledgement and Release
In consideration of Student (hereinafter “Student”) being allowed to attend and participate in-person events hosted by the ISDTA (hereinafter “ISDTA”) activities (hereinafter “Activities”), to include but not limited to educational, co-curricular, and extracurricular programs, the undersigned acknowledges and agrees that:
1. The risk to have contact with individuals, who have been exposed to and/or have been diagnosed with one or more communicable diseases, including but not limited to Corona Virus Disease 2019 (hereinafter “COVID-19”) or other medical conditions, diseases, or maladies does exist, and, despite School’s good faith implementation of the Iowa Department of Education’s recommended health, hygiene, and social distancing best practices, it is impossible to eliminate the risk that Student might be exposed to and/or become infected through contact with or close proximity with an individual with a communicable disease. Risk from contracting such communicable disease might include, illness, permanent disability, or death.
2. COVID-19 is a new disease and there is limited information regarding risk factors for severe disease. Based on currently available information and clinical expertise, older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
Based on Center for Disease Control (hereinafter “CDC”) guidance, those at high-risk for severe illness from COVID-19 are: people 65 years and older; people who live in a nursing home or long-term facility.
Those at severe risk also include people of all ages with underlying medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled, including, but not limited to: chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma; serious heart conditions; those who are immunocompromised (many conditions can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications); severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher); diabetes; chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis; and, liver disease.
3. By signing below the undersigned acknowledges that Student does not have an underlying medical condition, as referenced herein, or that if Student has such underlying medical condition that the undersigned will first obtain written permission from a licensed healthcare professional prior to Student attending or participating in School Activities, which written approval will be provided to School in advance of attendance or participation.
4. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or above; chills; muscle pain; sore throat; new loss of taste or smell. This list is not all possible symptoms. Other less common symptoms have been reported, including gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
5. Student will not attend School Activities and Student or Student’s parent or guardian will notify School officials if Student currently has symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days.
6. If Student has been diagnosed with COVID-19. Student will not attend or participate in School Activities until they have received written medical approval from a licensed health care professional, which approval will be provided to School prior to Student’s attendance.
7. Student will not attend or participate in School Activities if they are subject to state or federal government directed quarantine or isolation.
8. School retains the right to deny Student’s attendance or participation in School Activities if School determines that such attendance or participation is an undue health risk to Student or others. School similarly has the right to deny any other individual from attending School Activities if said individual’s attendance poses an undue health risk to that individual or others.
9. THE UNDERSIGNED KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUMES ALL SUCH RISKS for Student’s attendance or participation in School Activities.
10. The undersigned agrees that the undersigned and Student will comply with any safety or health-related rules, terms, or conditions for participation in School Activities.
11. If Student or Student’s parent or legal guardian observe any unusual, significant hazard during their presence or participation in School Activities, Student or Student’s parent or guardian will remove Student from participation and bring such observation to the attention of the nearest School employee.
After fully and carefully considering all the potential risks involved, I hereby assume the same and agree to release and hold-harmless the ISDTA and its employees, officers, agents, contractors and vendors (“School”) from and against, all claims and liability resulting from exposure to disease-causing organisms and objects, such as COVID-19, associated with Student participating in School Activities, to include, but not limited to educational, cocurricular, or extracurricular programs.
Digital Signature of Parent or Guardian
Please type your full name in this box to confirm your acceptance of the permission and liability forms.
Emergency Contact Information
Emergency Contact Phone