About the Event
September 26, 2021
Grand View University
We are excited to provide you the opportunity to talk with college coaches and learn what dancing in college is all about! Come prepared to make a positive first impression! Look the part and act the part! Come eager to learn about college dance team opportunities and what it takes to be on a college dance team.
We offer two ways to participate: in-person or virtually. Virtual participants need to find a location to dance full-out, turn properly, and access strong Wi-Fi. Details on how to connect will come the week of the event.
Please reach out to Andrea Dana, ISDTA Executive Director with questions. email@example.com | 641.204.0882
Agenda – Sunday, September 26th, 2021
|8:30 – 9:30 a.m.||Check In | Meet College Coaches | Stretch|
|9:30 – 10:00 a.m.||Technique: across the floor and turns|
|10:00 – 10:45 a.m.||Jazz Combo: instruction and performance|
|10:45 – 11:30 a.m.||Pom Combo: instruction and performance|
|11:30 – 12:15 p.m.||Hip Hop Combo: instruction and performance|
|12:15 – 12:30 p.m.||Final Interaction with Coaches | Event Conclusion|
What To Wear
(NO SPORTS BRAS worn on their own)
- Seniors and College Transfers: plain black top and black bottom
- Juniors & Sophomores: plain white top and black bottom
- Bring jazz and tennis shoes
- Dancers are expected to be responsible for being properly stretched and ready.
- An athletic trainer will be available on-site.
- Personal water bottles and hand sanitizer are to be provided by the dancer.
- This event, including meeting the college coaches is for students only…high school coaches, parents, and chaperones are encouraged to drop off and pick up their student. We are keeping the dancing area closed to only dancers and college coaches. Thank you for understanding.